ERP Modules in SARP Feed Managment System
• Supplier/Vendor/Sub-contractor/service providers profile
• Transporters registration
• Purchase Requisition
• Purchase Inquiries& comparative statement
• Local Purchase orders (including brokers commission on number of bags, weight or per vehicle)
• Import Purchase Orders including FC Exchange rate & HS Codes Management, landed cost & Purchase variance
• Purchase order through Indent, approved quotations or prepare Direct P.Os.
• Gate passes management (including excess stock provision)
• Automatic Vehicle Gross weight, Unloading and Tare weight with IP cameras Images for Vehicle Gross and Tare weight calculation
• Good Receipt Note (GRN) and payable voucher
• Purchase Dashboards
• Purchase invoicing
• Import Purchase Invoicing, Landed Cost management.
• Creditors Aging and projections
• Purchase variances managements
• Payable ledgers
• Cash & Bank Payments &Invoicing matching/adjustment
• Subsidiary Payable ledgers
• Brokerscommission invoice and payments management.
• Chart of Items for Raw Material, Store & spares, Finished Goods & tools
• Cost centers management
• Store issue Note
• Store Transfer Note
• Stock Adjustment
• Store Return
• Tools management
• Daily Production receipt
• Consumption expense & Consumption voucher integrated with GL module
• Free of Cost Goods/ Sampling Management
• Outward Gate Pass Management/ Miscellaneous Gate passes management.
• Detailed inventory and store reporting
i. Chart of Accounts
• Master Chart of Account for single &multiple group of companies.
• Up to five levels of Chart of Account including control accounts & Subsidiary level coding.
• Journal Vouchers (JVs)
• Adjustment vouchers
• Purchase and sales Journals.
• Cash payment vouchers, cash receipt vouchers
• Bank Payment vouchers, Bank receipt vouchers.
• Advance payment vouchers.
• Voucher Reversal Process.
• Copy Vouchers
• And over 30+ other voucher types.
iii. Bank Reconciliation and fund positions
• Bank Reconciliations (featuring multiple locations)
• Bank Position.
• Un-presented / uncredited cheques details.
• Postdated & forward dated check details.
iv. Voucher View & Batch posting- You can view and post vouchers based on date, voucher number & voucher type. Also voucher posting can be company or location wise.
v. Multiple Vouchers Printing: Multiple vouchers can be printed based on your requirements for specific vouchers type, defined voucher numbers or defined companies, locations etc.
vi. Vouchers Audit/Edit/Search Features: Vouchers audit, edit and search documents can be used for filtering accounts vouchers edited logs, searching a specific account voucher through provided filters.
vii. Copy Voucher- An efficient feature to copy a previous voucher into a new voucher instead of manually entering a similar voucher, e. g copying salary vouchers where salaries, wages may be similar.
viii. Bank Checks Printing- check printing has been already aligned for all banks according to their checkbooks formats and you can directly print your on checks from the payment vouchers.
ix. Ledger Reports
x. Trial Balance
xi. Financial Statements.
• Balance sheet statement.
• Income Statement
• Owners’ equity Statement
• Cash flow statement
• Earnings per Share Report.
xii. Taxation Module.
• Advance taxes, Sales Taxes and Withholding tax management.
• Company, Non-Company, NTN, Filers & Non-Filers.
• Auto tax deduction at vouchers
• Advance tax payments voucher.
• Tax reports
• An online confirmed orders entry application designed in android firmware.
• Create new customer profile (online/offline)
• New sales order creation (customer, product, updated rate list vs actual sales rate, remarks/instruction)
• Offline data save in smartphone storage and auto synchronization
• Notifications (sales orders approvals, remarks from Supervisor(s), Rate list update)
• Configuration: Mobile IMEI authentication, system Domain URL and device ID with encryption security
• Target, Zone, Region & Area Management
• Local & Export Sales Management
• Cash Sales & Sales tax invoice management.
• Rate List (General, Party wise rate list, Area/region wise rate list)
• Sales Orders management
• Delivery Orders
• Dispatch Order/ Gate Pass
• Sales Weighment and integration with Weighment Scale
• IP cameras integration at weighbridge and integration with weighment module to get all Gross and Tare weighment details along with vehicles photos.
• SMS alerts with each dispatch weighment to Customers, accounts/sales & Management.
• Sales invoicing.
• Integration with Inventory and Production Module.
• Customer profile management
• Sales tax Out, Withholding and Income Tax management, excise duty
• Sales returns management
• Brokerage & Commission Management
• Region wise sales monitoring
• Sales Targets & Achievement comparison.
• Receivables vouchers, booking and Party wise full receipts procedure.
• Customers Ledgers.
• Local Sales, Export Sales Receivables
• Integration with Sales & taxation module.
• Batch wise customers’ Receipts.
• Partial receipts management
• Sales tax, Income Tax and withholding taxes Management
• Debtors Aging reports
• Projects stage wise completion receipts.
• Projected Receivables
1. HR Management
• Employee enrollment & profile management.
• Employee strength management (for specified departments & designations)
• Leave policy
• CPL Policy
• Overtime Policy
• Roster Policy
• Late Comers Penalty Policy
• Bonus / Increments policy
• Public Holidays Calendar
• EOBI, Social Security, Provident Funds Management
• Gratuity & Group Insurance management
• Employee Promotion & transfer management
• Leave Encashment
• Final Settlement
• Resign and termination Register
2. Attendance Management
• Integration with fingerprint, RFID and Face Recognition Attendance Devices for automatic attendance management. (click here for available Biometric Devices)
• Daily Attendance Register
• Daily over Time calculation.
• Late Comers Penalties.
• Leaves management
• Auto Shift Rotation (Roster)
• Over Time Request Form & Approval
• Multiple Shifts Management.
• Employee leaves transfer process.
• Leave balances transfer and opening
4. Payroll Management
• Loan and Advance salary payments.
• Salaries Tax Slab
• Overtime payments
• Paid/Unpaid salary staff detail.
• Define multiple fixed and Percentage based employee allowances and deductions
• Generate salaries for all companies or selected employee types (Workers, employees, management) or experience as (permanent, contract, seasonal staff) or specific department salaries as separate or altogether.
• Salary vouchers and integration with Accounts Module.
• Leave encashment
• Partial year income tax adjustment management.
• Workers Profit Participation Funds payments process
• Employees Bonus Payments
Fixed Assets Purchase & Booking in FA Store
• Fixed Assets Locations and Sub Locations
• Fixed Assets Procurement and booking in Fixed assets store
• Asset useful life
• Fixed assets opening record
Fixed Assets Transfer (To Locations & Employees)
• Fixed Assets transfer to locations and assignment to the employees.
Fixed Assets value Addition/Upgrade
• Fixed assets’ category and batch wise addition & Upgrade
• Addition/upgrade transaction posting and integration with accounts
Depreciation Process& Posting
• Fixed assets depreciation processes (written down value, straight line depreciation, double declining)
• Depreciation expense & Accu. Depreciation voucher auto generation and integration with accounts module
Fixed Assets Sales/ Disposal/ Write off
• Fixed assets sales, write off
• Gain/ Loss on Fixed Assets Sales & voucher integration General Ledger Financial Module.
Fixed Assets Tracking
Fixed assets tracking detail including current location, store, assigned previous & new employee, fixed assets Market value, Cost, addition & Disposal detail.
ASSETS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
• Failure Codes
• Maintenance Tasks& Tasks modes (reading, Date, Date & reading)
Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule • work trade (e.g mechanical, electrical, paint, body work)
• Task detail (engine oil level, adjustment, mechanical fitting etc., )
• Preventive Maintenance frequency (days, weeks, months, years)
• Description, instructions and safety notes for maintenance schedule.
• Assets reading and accumulated reading till date in frequency unit (Kilometer, hours, months etc.)
• Monthly posting
• Problem description
• Requester’s detail
• Project allocation
• Internal & external work order modes
• Work type (preventive, corrective, inspection, breakdown, accidental, damage)
• Work order from defined schedule
• Maintenance history
• Parts issuance& labor charges calculation
• Labor work hours
• Actual Maintenance and work order closing
• Preventions and actions taken
• Daily, Weekly, monthly work orders processing and posting
Designed for Top Management, MIS Dashboards are accessible through smartphones, tablets and laptops to get Key Business performance indicators like;
• Bank balances
• Receivable & payables Graphs & details
• Expenses detail
• Stock detail
• Sales graphs
• Stock detail.
• Accessibility on multiple platforms, e.g. smart phones, tablets and MAC.
• System reports